Texas Chicken’s Honey Butter Biscuits are crispy-soft biscuits glazed with honey butter! Use the following ingredients to make sure your biscuits come out delicious.
- 2 ½ cups wheat flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 115g cold butter, diced
- 140ml fresh milk
- 2 tsp vinegar
Honey Butter Glaze:
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine fresh milk with the vinegar. Set aside.
- Now, in a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt. Add butter and mix until it looks like fine bread crumbs.
- Then, pour in milk mixture and mix well.
- Use an ice cream scoop or spoon and place dollops on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake biscuits for 13 minutes or until lightly golden in colour.
- Meanwhile, combine honey and butter in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, then remove from heat.
- Once the biscuits are well-baked, brush immediately with honey butter before serving warm.